Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to sing another song, for me


What does it say about who shares your birthday?

Kevin Sorbo of TV’s Hercules
The Hamm twins of gymnastics
F. Scott Fitzgerald, author
Linda McCartney, Mrs. Paul
Phil Hartman, comedian
Jim Henson, muppet creator

Strong like Hercules, graceful as a gymnast, talented at writing as Fitzgerald, famous vegetarian, funny person, puppeteer. Nah, not me, but I can wish!

On the down side, The Hamm twins missed the Olympics in Bejing due to injuries, Fitzgerald’s wife had serious issues, Hartman’s wife murdered him, Linda couldn’t sing her way out of a paper bag, and died young of cancer, and Jim Henson was way too young and died of the flu.

Hercules – flawless and fictional?

Anyway, not wanting to feel old today as I turn 49. How long can I really call myself middle aged? I would have to live to be 100 at this point. Not bloody likely, or even wanted! Sing to me in your head…

1 comment:

Green Moss & Sunny said...

I'm picking out a thermos for you...
Not an ordinary thermos for you...
Love,
M