Monday, June 1, 2009

The Long Night


Boy we have been trapped in our own personal hell. The boy has been in an awful way for so long it's hard to remember how life used to be. We finally had him tested and it appears he's been on the wrong med. for him. Can cause manic episodes. Well DUH! The professionals were slow to act. I mean, they didn't go at home to my house and live what we have been living. I can go on and on about this miserable process. I just hope that it will start to turn around. We have found a camp in Wyoming for ADHD kids. It costs a fortune but it lasts a month (no locks and alarms for a whole month!!) It even has a school element and study skills in addition to the outdoorsy stuff. All my fingers and toes are crossed, hoping this will help him (and us) survive his teens.

No comments: